We know you’ve heard of Black Friday and Cyber Monday, but are you ready for Giving Tuesday? On November 29th, join us for a global day of generosity, collaboration, and community impact. You can join the movement by making a gift to the New Mexico Center on Law and Poverty (NMCLP) and encouraging others to do the same! You can also host a social media fundraiser benefiting NMCLP. Donations will be matched by generous local sponsors, doubling your impact on New Mexico.
Throughout Giving Tuesday, the New Mexico Center on Law and Poverty will be sharing the stories of New Mexicans we have partnered with this year who have demanded justice and built power in our communities. We invite you to donate to NMCLP on Giving Tuesday in solidarity with this work:
- Join mothers calling for sweeping changes to New Mexico’s cash assistance program;
- Support New Mexicans fighting to protect their housing rights;
- Stand with patients challenging illegal medical debt collection practices;
- Support workers demanding fair pay, safe working conditions, and access to unemployment benefits; and
- Join parents advocating for equitable, quality education for our children.
Be sure to follow NMCLP on our social media channels to learn more about the individuals and families who are creating change for all New Mexicans. We can’t wait to share their stories with you!
We hope you will join us in thanking our generous 2022 Giving Tuesday sponsors: